Chennai Customs Recruitment 2023 Staff Car Driver Vacancy | Chennai Customs Staff Car Driver Latest Notification | Chennai Customs Staff Car Driver 2023 Official Offline Application | @ Central Government – Chennai Customs Invited to Offline Application for The Recruitment Of 07 Staff Car Driver Vacancy. Candidate This Offline Notification & Application Will Be Available for The Official Website @ https://chennaicustoms.gov.in/ on 10/06/2023 to 30/06/2023.
Chennai Customs Recruitment 2023 Full Notification Details: –
|Department||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai/ Tamil Nadu|
Also join the below mentioned WhatsApp and Telegram groups to get instant updates on government and private job opportunities and current affairs. Also sharing such useful information with job seeking friends will be very useful for them
Chennai Customs Latest Vacancy Details: –
Chennai Customs Invited Notification for the Following Vacancies
- Total Vacancy.
|Staff Car Driver||07 Post|
Chennai Customs Vacancy Eligibility Criteria: –
|Staff Car Driver||10th Pass+ Valid License|
Age Limit For Chennai Customs: –
Age Relaxation: Upper Age Limit is Relaxed For SC/ ST Candidates 05 Years & 03 Years for OBC/ UR/ Gen Candidates as Per Govt of India Rules. Candidate Relaxation Upper Age Limited Be provided as Per Govt Rules. Go Through Chennai Customs Official Notification 2023.
Salary Details: –
|Staff Car Driver||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-|
Application Fee or Exam Fee: –
|OBC/ UR/ Gen Candidate||No Fees|
|SC/ ST/ PWD Candidate||No Fees|
Selection Process: –
Chennai Customs Official Selection Process:
- Short List
- Direct Interview
- Certificate Verification
How To Apply For Chennai Customs?
Chennai Customs Following Method for Apply
- Candidate First Visit Official Website.
- Next Download the Official Notification.
- Candidate Read for Full Notification Details.
- After Eligible Candidate Only Apply for Chennai Customs Recruitment
- Candidate Carefully Fill the Application form for offline or Offline
- Next Submit or Sent the Application.
- Postal Address: – The Additional Commissioner of Customs (Establishment), General Commissionerate, Office of the Principal Commissioner of Customs, Custom House, No. 60, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001
Important Dates: –
Chennai Customs Official Notification & Application: –